Walking the Retreat by Terry Cudbird download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Facilities Five Day Retreats From the beginning of May until the end of September, we have weekly retreats, which begin on Sunday evening and conclude on Friday morning. Longer stays are also catered for by arrangement.
These private retreats can vary from two days to a month. One to one spiritual direction is also available on request. The rest of the day is free to walk, reflect, pray or do what you feel your spirit is drawing you to do on your own.
This retreat also begins on Sunday evening and concludes on Friday morning. There is also the opportunity to meet with a spiritual director during this retreat. Spiritual direction is also available on an individual basis for anyone who desires at any time. There is then the option to continue walking on your own if you so desire.
- English Animals
- Proletarianisation in the Third World
- Muslims and Christians in the Bulgarian Rhodopes.
- Haunt Me Still
- Clinical Pharmacy Pocket Companion
- Medicina china tradicional
- The Desperate Wife’s Survival Plan
- The Voter's Guide to Election Polls
- Colonies, Cults and Evolution
- Structural Analysis of Metallic Glasses with Computational Homology
- Triptans for Migraine
- Learning Theories Simplified
- Of Godlike Power
- The Shipping Point