Towards Universal Health Care in Emerging Economies by Ilcheong Yi download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Research Beneficiaries The project will contribute to current debates around different approaches to achieving universal social security. Both qualitative and quantitative data will be used to substantiate each country case study. The research project will give specific attention to identifying patterns of social security extension without losing the context-specific factors of each case. The primary resources for the research will consist of secondary materials such as published statistics, and published research and reports. Process, Institutions and Actors No.
In many parts of the developing world, innovative social and economic policies appear to offer promising alternative approaches. This book is available as Hardcover or as eBook.
Publication and ordering details Pub.
- Proletarianisation in the Third World
- Colonies, Cults and Evolution
- The Shipping Point
- Of Godlike Power
- Advanced Operations Management
- Translating Guilt
- Medicina china tradicional
- The Desperate Wife’s Survival Plan
- Muslims and Christians in the Bulgarian Rhodopes.
- Structural Analysis of Metallic Glasses with Computational Homology
- Haunt Me Still
- Learning Theories Simplified
- Medium of Instruction Policies
- How to Write a Business Plan
- The Voter's Guide to Election Polls
- Triptans for Migraine