The Politics of China by Roderick MacFarquhar download in ePub, pdf, iPad
China practices a form of democracy that it calls socialist consultative democracy. In this sense, consultative democracy represents the grand product of our efforts to enrich and develop Marxist theories on democracy.
People's Congress members at the county level are elected by voters. Each local Bureau or office is under the coequal authority of the local leader and the leader of the corresponding office, bureau or ministry at the next higher level. Socialist consultative democracy exhibits distinctive features as well as unique advantages. The Chinese Communist Party considers China to be in the initial stages of socialism. Today the authority of China's leaders is much more tied to their institutional base.
- The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People, Fourth Edition
- Troubling Tricksters
- Accounting for Climate Change
- Lost in the Cosmos
- The Alpine Xanadu
- Keith Lemon's Big One
- Linguistische Modellbildung und Methodologie
- Reliable Communications for Short-Range Wireless Systems
- Knowledge Acquisition in Practice
- For One More Day
- Dictator, The Revolution, The Machine
- Science and Policy in Natural Resource Management
- Travel Dominican Republic