Psychological Perspectives On Women's Health by Vincent J. Adesso download in ePub, pdf, iPad
In Foundations for a feminist restructuring of the academic disciplines. Includes a call for placing equal respect for both women and men. Unger, Rhoda, and Florence L. Chrisler, Joan, and Christine Smith. Argues that researchers had permitted their personal opinions about women and men to bias their research.
Includes recommendations for mental health interventions to assist women of color who deal with the social marginalization as a consequence of multiple identities. Examines responses indicating feminism was not a provocation of discriminatory treatment in academia but rather a way to help women faculty cope with discriminatory treatment. Focuses on differences between women and men in cognitive, social, and personality development. Dependent or independent variable.
Provides recommendations for feminist psychotherapy. Addresses the relationship between being feminists and experiencing discrimination of women professors.
- Desert Between the Mountains
- Communicating the User Experience
- How to Fight Islamist Terror from the Missionary Position
- Franklin's New Friend
- Oath of Office
- The Politics
- The Informational Writing Toolkit
- The Hour of the Gate
- Designing Data Visualizations
- Functional Dyes
- When Bad Christians Happen to Good People
- Dead Letter House
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Practice Management Consult
- Advent for Everyone
- Mathematische Vor- und Brückenkurse
- The Wounded Spirit
- The Alchemist's Apprentice
- Interventions for Persisting Ductus Arteriosus in the Preterm Infant