Population, Welfare and Economic Change in Britain, 1290-1834 by Chris Briggs download in ePub, pdf, iPad
The experience of female business retirement in the diary of Sarah Florry. Recent developments in making family reconstitutions.
Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University. Books Broad J, Schuurman A. Rethinking the western tradition series. From Antiquity to the Present Day. Occupational Structure and Population Change.
Monitoring demesne managers through the manor court before and after the Black Death. Doctors and the causes of neonatal death in nineteenth century Scotland.
Introducing Railway Time in the Balkans. Agricultural History Review Supplement Series. Journal of Small Business Management, forthcoming.
Pledging and credit markets in medieval England. Annales de Demographie Historique. Some considerations about the link between economic development and migration.
Essays in Honour of Christopher Dyer. Fauve-Chamoux A, Bolovan I. Women's Studies International Forum. Married women's work in eighteenth-century London. The most successful of these early financiers pushed their way into influential political positions, since they possessed the capital that the land-rich aristocracy lacked.
In England, the Commercial Revolution would define the nature of the relationship between the state and the economy. Economic history and demography.
Contribution to interdisciplinary symposium on Margaret Attwood's Payback. Economic and demographic changes in sixteenth-century Essex and their impact on domestic building.
- Dialogues and Debates from Late Antiquity to Late Byzantium
- East End Chronicles
- Networks of Institutions
- Intrinsic Muscles of the Hand, An Issue of Hand Clinics
- Education and the Struggle for Democracy
- Transnational Networks in Regional Integration
- Rising Powers and Multilateral Institutions
- Guardians of Republicanism
- Poverty amid Plenty in the New India
- Courage in the Twenty-First Century
- While in Darkness There is Light
- Readings in Artificial Intelligence
- Die Psychoanalyse als Methode
- Cross-Cultural Teaching and Learning for Home and International Students