Improving the Quality of Child Custody Evaluations by Lauren Woodward Tolle download in ePub, pdf, iPad
However, there is a lack of critical discussion of the causal inferences that can be drawn from such work. He then earned a Master's degree in philosophy in from Indiana University Bloomington.
Current controversies in custody guidelines. Assessing risk and positive factors in parenting. Furthermore, there is clearly a need for structuring information in such cases and integrating it as objectively as possible.
The authors stress the importance of impression management in assessments for custody evaluations, in which much tends to be at stake for the parents. Lauren's research interests include evaluating clinical outcomes of evidence-based practice in primary care as well as pediatric settings.
- Spirituality and Chemical Dependency
- Markov Set-Chains
- Ernest Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises
- Paranormal Media
- My Two Heavens
- Chronicles of Old Chicago
- Exploring Experiences of Advocacy by People with Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Presence in Psychoanalysis
- Strange Places, Questionable People
- The Kindness Pact
- Youth Drinking Cultures in a Digital World
- Power, Discourse, Ethics
- Octavius O'Malley And The Mystery Of The Exploding Cheese