Big Skills for the Common Core by Amy Benjamin download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Shuffle for Best Fit In order to help keep things as small as possible I've added the option to shuffle the problems for best fit. Same thing with multiple choice answers. Create-A-Test More problems More problems.
Now instead of being a set size they'll expand to a percentage of the available size. This will basically let it render everything readable, while also decreasing load times. This stresses critical-thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills that are required for success in college, career, and life. Updated Projector Mode With all the other changes made, projector mode also had to be completely changed. The Common Core asks students to read stories and literature, as well as more complex texts that provide facts and background knowledge in areas such as science and social studies.
There are some that wouldn't work or fit, but for the most part if you're looking for a problem it'll be there. So you may have to do some adjusting manually.
They include critical-thinking skills and the ability to closely and attentively read texts in a way that will help them understand and enjoy complex works of literature. Answer Bank Now you can add an answer bank to the test. Students will learn to use cogent reasoning and evidence collection skills that are essential for success in college, career, and life.
- Stalin's Children
- Brothers Gonna Work It Out
- The Baron in the Trees
- Games in Economic Development
- Religion and Sexuality in American Literature
- Hot Properties
- Creating Images and the Psychology of Marketing Communication
- The Rude Hand of Innovation
- Discrete Wavelet Transformations
- Labour Migration, Human Trafficking and Multinational Corporations
- Das Kreditgeschäft in der Abschlußprüfung von Bankkaufleuten
- Business Partnering
- Blinded By The Trees
- Ailing, Aging, Addicted
- Genomic Architecture of Schizophrenia Across Diverse Genetic Isolates
- Comparative Succession Law
- Draw 50 Animals