Art in the Offertorium by Harvey Giesbrecht download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Gubaidulina was worried that her piece would never be performed by Kremer, who instead chose to stay in the West. Like many of her other pieces, Offertorium contains religious elements.
After the theme's demise the central section is a free rhapsody. After the third variation, the original theme is hard to make out. The final section is a slow string chorale that resembles a Russian Orthodox hymn. In fact, Gubaidulina was unofficially criticized by Tikhon Khrennikov for her heavy use of religion as inspiration.
- Guidelines for Reporting Health Research
- Business and Management Practices in Greece
- Project Management in Construction
- Manipulating Quantum Structures Using Laser Pulses
- The Highland Series
- Everybody Loves You
- Tobermory and Other Stories
- The Carnegie Maya IV
- The Mechanical and Thermodynamical Theory of Plasticity
- Tough on Criminal Wealth
- Historical Dictionary of Soccer
- Heir to Glengyle